Solid Reclaimed Rough Cut boards.
Lengths vary from 2' - 14'
Widths vary from 1” -15.75”
Thickness is approximately 3/4" thick.
These boards are not sanded. They display original saw marks, and/or other natural rough cut properties. These boards also will have cracks and splits in them.
ABSOLUTELY the shop favorite to build projects with.
Pulled from a variety of old barns, sheds, or other structures.
These Boards are sold by the Square foot.
To determine square footage, multiply your square footage x 12 and divide by the width of the boards.
*For Lumber, Shipping will be additional. Depending on the quantity purchased. Local Pickup and Delivery are available. Please call ahead.
Reclaimed Lumber Disclaimer:
1. Due the variety of sizes, ALL lumber measurements are not exact. Thicknesses and widths may vary. We recommend purchasing an additional 10% -15% extra to ensure proper coverage on shiplap and other accent boards.
2. The Lumber is pulled right from the structure and is lightly cleaned, trimmed if needed. Protruding nails are pulled. The wood may contain old broken off nails, holes from nails/ knots/ natural causes, splits, cracks, insects (dead or alive), remnants of paint (lead paint may be present), signs of wear, tool marks, pointy things, slivers, and small amounts of dry rot.
3. This lumber is not in perfect condition. It may be cupped, curled, split, and/or warped.
4. All lumber in the pictures may or may not match what is shipped. We try our best to sort it. If exact grain and/or textures are needed please contact us and we'll work with you to see if we can help.
5. Refunds are at the discretion of management. All custom pieces are non refundable once shipped. Orders may be cancelled prior to shipping. Please contact us. Refunds are available for bulk lumber purchases; Customer will pay shipping.
Please see the FAQ on our website for board feet policies and questions. Please ask if you have more questions.