Pulled directly off the side of the barn, these naturally worn boards are a delight for the home hobbyist!
Made from Red Pine.
Colors range widely from light silverback (gray) to the original barn red.
Lengths vary from 3' - 16' .
Width is provides approximately 5 1/4" Coverage.
Due to the removal process, there are many that may be missing the back side of the grove. This will not affect the appearance if utilizing the tongue and groove for a display or other crafty item
If ordered online, we'll do our best to match the color ordered. HOWEVER, there will most likely be a mix with each color on it.
Nails and Rot not included - although it is possible we missed some. :-)
Pulled from a variety of old barns, sheds, or other structures.
To determine square footage, multiply your square footage x 12 and divide by the width of the boards.
*For Lumber, Shipping will be additional. Depending on the quantity purchased. Local Pickup and Delivery are available. Please call ahead.
Reclaimed Lumber Disclaimer:
1. Due the variety of sizes, ALL lumber measurements are not exact. Thicknesses and widths may vary. We recommend purchasing an additional 10% -15% extra to ensure proper coverage on shiplap and other accent boards.
2. The Lumber is pulled right from the structure and is lightly cleaned, trimmed if needed. Protruding nails are pulled. The wood may contain old broken off nails, holes from nails/ knots/ natural causes, splits, cracks, insects (dead or alive), remnants of paint (lead paint may be present), signs of wear, tool marks, pointy things, slivers, and small amounts of dry rot.
3. This lumber is not in perfect condition. It may be cupped, curled, and/or warped.
4. All lumber in the pictures may or may not match what is shipped. We try our best to sort it. If exact grain and/or textures are needed please contact us and we'll work with you to see if we can help.
5. Refunds are at the discretion of management. All custom pieces are non refundable once shipped. Orders may be cancelled prior to shipping. Please contact us. Refunds are available for bulk lumber purchases; Customer will pay shipping.
Please see the FAQ on our website for board feet policies and questions. Please ask if you have more questions.