Fresh of the Farm! Reclaimed Barn Doors.
Made from Red Pine.
Fully functional barn doors. Perfect for that accent wall or to separate off a large open space. Made from Red Pine, the doors are original to the 117 year old building
All hardware included (stop, rail, rollers, track, track cover & handle and the original bolts that are still installed).
The dimensions of the door is roughly 8' x 8' but can easily be trimmed down to a standard ceiling size.
The rail lengths run 16' and come with a 6' and a 10' section Replacement boards are available in the shop.
Free delivery up to a 150 miles. To Purchase both sets, or you are outside the 150 miles and want delivery, please call or send us a message.
Shipping via a traditional carrier is not really a viable option.
If you have any questions, please reach out and we'll be glad to help.
Reclaimed Lumber Disclaimer:
1. Due the variety of sizes, ALL lumber measurements are not exact. Thicknesses and widths may vary. We recommend purchasing an additional 10% -15% extra to ensure proper coverage on shiplap and other accent boards.
2. The Lumber is pulled right from the structure and is lightly cleaned, trimmed if needed. Protruding nails are pulled. The wood may contain old broken off nails, holes from nails/ knots/ natural causes, splits, cracks, insects (dead or alive), remnants of paint (lead paint may be present), signs of wear, tool marks, pointy things, slivers, and small amounts of dry rot.
3. This lumber is not in perfect condition. It may be cupped, curled, and/or warped.
4. All lumber in the pictures may or may not match what is shipped. We try our best to sort it. If exact grain and/or textures are needed please contact us and we'll work with you to see if we can help.
5. Refunds are at the discretion of management. All custom pieces are non refundable once shipped. Orders may be cancelled prior to shipping. Please contact us. Refunds are available for bulk lumber purchases; Customer will pay shipping.