Various Reclaimed Pine Sign Boards. Thicknesses vary between .5" to 1" thick.
All Boards are planed down on (one) 1 side at a minimum. These are not sanded and have tooling marks on them.
Widths and colors will vary greatly. Species of pine lumber may vary as well.
There are most likely knots and other unique characteristics on these boards.
Custom cutting is available. Please message us with exact specs. Please note with Custom cutting, the full price of the board prior to cutting will be applied.
The types of these vary between rough cut and smooth. Some are naturally worn down smooth, others have edges that probably will give slivers. There are cracks, splits, bowing, warpage, nail holes, and a variety of other potential defects in the lumber.
Pulled from a variety of old barns, sheds, or other structures.
To determine square footage, multiply your square footage x 12 and divide by the width of the boards.
*For Lumber, Shipping will be additional. Depending on the quantity purchased. Local Pickup and Delivery are available. Please call ahead.
Reclaimed Lumber Disclaimer:
1. Due the variety of sizes, ALL lumber measurements are not exact. Thicknesses and widths may vary. We recommend purchasing an additional 10% -15% extra to ensure proper coverage on shiplap and other accent boards.
2. The Lumber is pulled right from the structure and is lightly cleaned, trimmed if needed. Protruding nails are pulled. The wood may contain old broken off nails, holes from nails/ knots/ natural causes, splits, cracks, insects (dead or alive), remnants of paint (lead paint may be present), signs of wear, tool marks, pointy things, slivers, and small amounts of dry rot.
3. This lumber is not in perfect condition. It may be cupped, curled, bowed, and/or warped.
4. All lumber in the pictures may or may not match what is in stock or shipped. We try our best to sort it. If exact grain and/or textures are needed please contact us and we'll work with you to see if we can help.
5. Refunds are at the discretion of management. All custom pieces are non refundable once shipped. Orders may be cancelled prior to shipping. Please contact us. Refunds are available for bulk lumber purchases; Customer will pay shipping.
Please see the FAQ on our website for board feet policies and questions. Please ask if you have more questions.